The Future Of Your Orthopedic PracticeCome see us at Booth #4036!
If you are attending AAOS, chances are you are thinking about the future of your orthopedic practices in the next 3-5 years.
The healthcare industry is at an inflection point. Orthopedic practices that want to remain independent must adopt a value-based approach to patient care. TRIARQ Health believes that value-based care programs like
BPCI-A gives orthopedic practices the freedom to:
- Develop innovative ways to provide patient care
- Focus on better patient outcomes
- Save money through improved efficiency and reduced expenses
- Create more efficient systems of care delivery
- Improve overall patient outcomes and patient satisfaction
As leading advocates for independent practices, TRIARQ Health partners with you to uphold the promise of value for both your patients and payers. From appointment to payment, transform how your team manages business operations, revenue, and value-based care program opportunities with us today.
I want to transform how BPCI-A works for me.
Please contact me to:
- Schedule an introductory meeting at AAOS
- Email me more information after AAOS
- Place me on your mailing list so that I can learn more about value-based care and TRIARQ Health
We invite you to visit us at
to learn more.
424 East 4th Street
Royal Oak, MI 48067