Angular DeveloperTRIARQ Health India
TRIARQ Health is a Physician Practice Services company that partners with doctors to run modern patient-centred practices so they can be rewarded for delivering high-value care. TRIARQ’s Physician-led partnerships simplify practices’ transition to value-based care by combining our proprietary, cloud-based practice, care management platform and patient engagement services to help doctors focus on better outcomes.
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
Division: Healthcare Technology
Location: Nashik, Pune
- Building, optimizing and maintaining front-end web apps.
- Maintaining high performance and compatibility across platforms and devices.
- Understanding what is needed for a smooth workflow between yourself, the front-end developers and designers.
- Communicate thoroughly with the back-end department to help build a best-practice RESTful API.
- Integrate external web services.
- Should have solid understanding and experience with Object-Oriented design and development
- Extensive prior experience with Angular 8+, its best practices and popular module.
- Ability to create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components that build on the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
- Skill in maintaining clean and consistent project dependencies.
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS animations.
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Validating user input on the client side and implementing meaningful feedback.
- Skill in designing a modern build process that integrates testing and continuous delivery.
- Experience with writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Hands-on experience with creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
Education: Graduate (Any stream), Post-Graduate (Preferred)
Work experience: 1-2 years
Employment Type: Full Time Permanent (Candidate should be ready to give min. 2 yrs. of commitment)