.Net DeveloperTRIARQ Health India
TRIARQ Health is a Physician Practice Services company that partners with doctors to run modern patient-centred practices so they can be rewarded for delivering high-value care. TRIARQ’s Physician-led partnerships simplify practices’ transition to value-based care by combining our proprietary, cloud-based practice, care management platform and patient engagement services to help doctors focus on better outcomes.
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
Division: Healthcare Technology
Location: Nashik, Pune
- Review and understand product requirements and specifications conform to technical specification and/or product requirements.
- Design and develop applications, software solution and Test, debug and add enhancements to existing applications.
- Create technical documentation on new design and enhancements.
- Work with TFS Source control system and Defect tracking system.
- Analyze and help resolve software related issues from customer support team and recommend solutions
- Software Developer will independently analyze user specifications and requirements, encode, test, debug, and document programs and documentation as required, exercise independent judgment to solve challenges inherent in application development
- Excellent knowledge of ASP.Net, C#, C++, SQL.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Object-Oriented Analysis & Design.
- Good understanding of relational database design and writing optimized SQL queries, triggers and stored procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, time management and follow-up skills.
- Ability to identify, prioritize and execute tasks to meet project deadline.
- Experience in healthcare domain will be an added advantage.
Education: Graduate (Any stream), Post-Graduate (Preferred)
Work experience: 1-2 years
Employment Type: Full Time Permanent (Candidate should be ready to give min. 2 yrs. of commitment)