SQL DeveloperTRIARQ Health India
TRIARQ Health is a Physician Practice Services company that partners with doctors to run modern patient-centred practices so they can be rewarded for delivering high-value care. TRIARQ’s Physician-led partnerships simplify practices’ transition to value-based care by combining our proprietary, cloud-based practice, care management platform and patient engagement services to help doctors focus on better outcomes.
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
Division: Healthcare Technology
Location: Nashik, Pune
- Write Complex SQL queries keeping execution cost in mind
- Create conceptual, logical, and physical data models to translate them into database design
- Create best performing tables with partitioning/clustering etc.
- Implement fine-grained access control using roles and authorized views.
- Exploring and Preparing data, writing stored procedures and functions
- Should have in depth understanding of Cloud SQL architecture, table partitioning, clustering, best practices, type of tables, etc.
- Must know how to reduce Cloud SQL costs by reducing the amount of data processed by your queries.
- Should be able to speed up queries by using denormalized data structures, with or without nested repeated fields.
- Working experience using data sources like GCS/AWS/Azure services.
Must Have Skills: PostgreSQL, BogQuery
Good to Have Skills: Any scripting languages (Java/Python)
Education: Graduate (Any stream), Post-Graduate (Preferred)
Work experience: 2-3 years
Employment Type: Full Time Permanent (Candidate should be ready to give min. 2 yrs. of commitment)