Get rewarded for providing high-quality care.
TRIARQ Health is a Physician Practice ServicesÂ company that partners with doctors to run modernÂ patient-centered practices so they can be rewarded forÂ delivering high-value care.
TRIARQ Health develops new value-based purchasing models based on the planâ€™s goals â€“ including such programs as specialty capitation, bundled payments for surgical episodes, and gainsharing.
- Our multi-disciplinary high-performing network of independent orthopedic surgeons and other musculoskeletal providers are ready to adopt planâ€™s existing models and adopt new payment models based on quality and value, measure quality, adopt best-practice care protocols, and work closely with plans to meet mutual goals. We engage new providers as needed by our plan partners.
- Our high-performing network of providers improves quality through multidisciplinary collaboration, the creation and sharing of peer led knowledge and clinical integration.
- We identify opportunities to reduce costs and improve quality along the care continuum through tools and services such as comprehensive care coordination and best practice care protocols including management of post-acute care, device selection, and site of service selection.
Benefits to our Healthcare Plan Partners
- Reduced Cost for Musculoskeletal Benefits (MSK)
- Leverage a High-performing network of providers ready to adopt and align to Value Based Purchasing
- Utilize your existing Value Based and Managed Care programs, and work within your MSO structure if preferred
- Develop and rollout new Value Based Programs for MSK care that align to your goals
- Bridge the gap between you and provider to gain provider acceptance for new payment models and value based purchasing programs
- Expand provider options and risk-sharing with providers
- Turnkey Value-Based services for plans and providers
Specialty Care Coordination Tools and Services
The New England Journal of Medicine states – â€śSpecialty practices need to build systems that ensure timely access and care coordination and their systems should emphasize appropriate utilization of specialty care and management of high-risk populations, given the disproportionate influence that specialists have in these areas.â€ť
- We Build Care Coordination Teams designed especially for Musculoskeletal health and we use evidence-based protocols and best practices
- We Track and Coordinate Care through collaboration with other specialists and PCP
- We Provide Access and Communication for Patients including timely access to appointments, questions, concerns and comprehensive Patient and Family Engagement from pre-op through recovery
- We Identify & Coordinate Patient Populations by capturing key clinical and administrative data and manage care and follow-up for those populations
- We Measure and Improve Performance and demonstrate transparency by sharing data with plans and patients
TRIARQ Healthâ€™s team of value-based care experts manage all aspects of bundled payment program offerings, including partnering with payers and participation agreements with other providers. We configure bundled services for episodes of care to achieve optimal benefit for our patients, providers and payers. We manage all details of program development to maximize value and most effectively manage risk, including analytics and actuarial modeling, bundle and program selection: service inclusions/exclusions, post-operative periods, inpatient facility selection, and post-acute care partners.
Patient Engagement &
TRIARQ Healthâ€™s Care Coordination Program is based on proven best practices including successful patient and family engagement and comprehensive care plans to help you deliver the highest quality services cost-effectively. We provide you with the tools and support you need including patient needs and risk factors assessments, customizable care delivery plans, post-acute care planning, patient outreach and communication, and an optional call center to support patients and their families throughout the entire process. Our team of clinical experts will help you refine your episodic care approach by identifying more effective use of team resources, resolve clinical inefficiencies, and establish consistent processes for care coordination across the care team.
Payer and Employer Engagement
At TRIARQ Health, we engage with innovative payers and employers to partner with our health communities to develop, enable, and deliver value-based programs to achieve higher quality outcomes. TRIARQ Healthâ€™s strategic approach connects members of our healthcare community to mutually beneficial value-based programs, including risk-sharing agreements, quality and wellness programming and performance monitoring.
TODAY IS THE DAY TO GET STARTED
Get in Touch!
To learn more about TRIARQ Health or the services we offer to the healthcare community, just fill out the simple form here and we will get back to you right away.
We look forward to speaking with you and are excited about the opportunity to help you become a stronger, more independent practice.
To keep up with the latest happenings, follow us on:
This simple math question helps keep our site secure
TODAY IS THE DAY TO GET STARTED
Check out our other products and service to see which all-inclusive TRIARQ package is the best fit for your practice today!